CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

FUN!

I'm still enjoying the fun of my latest mom's night out- MetroMoms/Metroplex Baby & Kids Best & Hottest Products event Thursday night. If you haven't heard me rave about this, I barely know where to start! First, the website is a cornucopia of information about everything baby/kid/family in DFW. Plus, my favorite, the mom events! I love the informative lectures and culture enriching outings, but what warms the cockles of my shopaholic heart-the stuff! They go out of their way to find all the newest and coolest products out there to make being a mom easier and cooler. Love it! Side benefit? Meeting other moms and kiddos. You can check them out at www.metroplexbaby.com Thursday's best and hottest rocked, with a whole restraunt to ourselves and lots of cool stuff. You get a number then start with #1 and pick a product. This time I had #93, but still snagged something I had my eye on. Neither boy uses a lovie or silkie, but I love them. I got a cool black on black silkie that tucks into itself, making a pretty ball that keeps it from getting nasty when tucked into bags or on the floor of your car. It's from Wagamama Baby. Well, more from me later!

1 comments:

Jenny said...

Yay! You have a blog! Next time I get around to updating mine, I will add you to my favorite bolg list. Emily Knowles Martin found me on Facebook... I am now friends with my entire freshman suite... just like college, except cyberspace!