CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 25, 2009


Alright, I have errands to do today, and I already dread it. Collin's not too bad now, but Owen only likes being in the car if it's moving. The thought of traffic lights makes me tremble~there are certain ones that i go out of my way to avoid. One of the products at this last Best and Hottest by http://www.metroplexbaby.com/ made me think that my absolute ultimate baby gear is possible. The actual product is pretty cool: The Car Seat Monitor made by Cars N Kids sounds a lullaby when your car stops, reminding you that the car seat is in your car. After installation, the monitor automatically sounds when it senses the baby’s weight in the car seat. After a delayed stop, a soothing lullaby plays. I've never had this problem. Owen howls once the car slows below 5mph, which leads me to my dream product...
Why can't there be something that starts to vibrate the car seat as your car stops???? I'm sure this idea will be ripped off and I'll miss out on millions, but think of all the frayed nerves this would save sleep deprived parents?
If you want to check out the other cool stuff, follow this link ")http://www.metroplexbaby.com/MetroMoms/BestHottest.htm

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie you have there! I do like your invention idea. My son's bouncer vibrates and when it stops he immediately knows it & is wide awake. It's the same deal in the car.