CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

5/5

I know it's really Wednesday, but it's still Tuesday for me! A 4.5 hour nap didn't help. I did get to make tortilla soup as my G rated Cinco De Mayo celebration. I didn't tell my mom about any of my more fun celebrations from the past (I deny ALL!!!!) though let me tell you, the Lava-rita that we made from the fish bowl margaritas and the jello shots from On The Border in Tyler many years ago still sits fondly in my mind. Also high up there is the song a crony and I made up that I can never remember the words to for some reason but it kinda goes to the Chiquita Banana song (very liberaly) and starts out:

It's Cinco de Mayo and I'm here to say
Tequila goes down many a way
you can sip it
you can shoot it,
any way you drink it,
just don't go and snort it.....

Trust me it sounds much better when sung at the top of your lungs and half a bottle of special reserve down. But enough on that subject!

I've gotten hooked on reading blogs and have noticed some trends that should help? I need to work on the picture taking for wordless wednesdays, but I'm going to try with one of my favorite pics of they boys tomorrow (ie 10 minutes from now)
Till then....

0 comments: